Today we learned about arguments and that they should have evidence that comes behind them, otherwise the “argument” would keep going, and at that point it isn’t even an argument anymore.
Today we worked on a “found” Poem. It consists of quotes from a book you’ve read, but they have to make sense. They have to give a meaning to the quote. My poem was called controlled. Celie has been controlled and had to deal with her emotion.
Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I had no fun at all. Yesterday I only got one hour of sleep and had to wake up for school but of course that was my fault. I stayed up until 5 something and had to wake up at 6, so I can’t tell if I actually even got any sleep. When I got to school we had to test and write an essay. That wasn’t fun, and then when I got to fourth period I got surprised with a whole bunch of work due by the end of next Friday. The work is stuff we already know but it seems like it’s in a different form and I can’t really understand it but I’m already on the 3rd lesson of the work. We have 7 lessons that need to be completed by the end of next Friday. I know I can finish that, but I also have to worry about the work in this class, extra credit. I missed a few blogs and a whole week worth of blogs but I feel like I can complete it all.
Comments
Post a Comment