Write about having no fun at all

 Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I had no fun at all. Yesterday I only got one hour of sleep and had to wake up for school but of course that was my fault. I stayed up until 5 something and had to wake up at 6, so I can’t tell if I actually even got any sleep. When I got to school we had to test and write an essay. That wasn’t fun, and then when I got to fourth period I got surprised with a whole bunch of work due by the end of next Friday. The work is stuff we already know but it seems like it’s in a different form and I can’t really understand it but I’m already on the 3rd lesson of the work. We have 7 lessons that need to be completed by the end of next Friday. I know I can finish that, but I also have to worry about the work in this class, extra credit. I missed a few blogs and a whole week worth of blogs but I feel like I can complete it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work

Write about all the secrets that have been kept from you

What I learned