Write about a gift that was not well recieved

 A gift that was not well received was on Christmas. My step dad which he isn’t my step dad anymore, got me a controller, or should I say “got me”. I say it in quotation marks because he really didn’t get it for me, it was just an old spare one he had. It was a ps4 controller l, I needed a new one because my old one wasn’t allowing me to use certain buttoned or run correctly in games, which is thanks to my brothers. When I got the controller from him I was excited to play my game when I got home. When did reach home, I tried to connect the controller but it would turn on so. I figured maybe it’s dead. I plugged up the controller to my ps4 charging station but still, nothing. I then thought maybe my charger is just broken, so I go try to charge it on my brothers charging station. When I plugged it up still, nothing happened. I then finally realized, he had given me a broken controller!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work

Write about all the secrets that have been kept from you

What I learned