Act one scene one characterization

  Today I’m tired and not ready for work. I have to get up everyday and meet some discriminating people, when all I’m trying to do is do my job and get the money that ima able to receive. Being black and working it’s not the best thing. We don’t get paid like the white men on the job and we’re not able to do the job service we want. I ideally wanted to work in the medical field but wasn’t able to get the spot I wanted because of my education. I go around my neighborhood picking up trash with my bare hands and it disgusts me but I need to support my family. I work here because it’s a job that I’ll most likely be accepted to, and I want to support my family. One day I hope we get equal treatment just like the white man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work

Write about all the secrets that have been kept from you

What I learned